Knitting Pipeline

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Open House and Thanksgiving Wishes

Thanks to all my customers and friends who came to my Open House on Sunday afternoon and to those who placed orders by internet and phone. I appreciate your support! My guests enjoyed a brunch of egg casserole, pastries, coffee, hot cranberry mulled drink (aka "The Bog"), Scottish shortbread, and veggies. The weather was beautiful. There was no ice or snow as we have experienced during the last few years that I held this event in early December.





The 2010 Sweetheart Basket is available starting December 1. The Hershey Kiss Basket is our first collaboration with the Hershey Co. The chocolate pottery is another first! It is so rich and elegant. Wouldn't these be perfect gifts for the chocolate lovers in your life?















Our library is a happy place to be when the morning sun streams through, and especially when the table is filled with Longaberger baskets and pottery.
I am so thankful for the support of wonderful people through the years. May you have the very best Thanksgiving Holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment